Imaging setup to use the Lead-OR platform
- 1.3D Slicer: 3D Slicer (v >= 5.2.2) together with the SlicerNetstim, SlicerOpenIGTLink and SlicerIGT extensions should be installed.
- 2.ORScene: An ORScene is a file that includes subject images, planning information and atlas-based segmentations ready to loaded into Slicer. It can be created from Lead-DBS and an example dataset is already included in the SlicerNetstim extension.
A sample ORScene is included to test the platform. To load it follow the next steps:
- 1.Open Slicer.
- 2.Switch to Sample Data module.
- 3.Scroll down and select STN Planning.
See the following screenshots as reference:
Step 2: Switch to Sample Data module.
Step 3: Select STN Planning ORScene.
In order to create an ORScene follow the next steps:
- 1.Process a subject in Lead-DBS with the co-registration and normalization steps.
- 2.Place the surgical planning files under a
leadorsubfolder within the subject folder.
- 3.Load the subject in Lead-DBS and select
Tools > Lead-OR > Create ORScene. Note that the selected atlas will be put into the scene as well.
- 4.Drag and drop the
ORScene.mrbfile into Slicer.
See the following screenshots as reference.
Step 2: Lead-DBS subject processed and with Brainlab planning files in respective folder.
Step 3: Create ORScene from Lead-DBS.
Step 4: Output folder with file to load into Slicer.
Last modified 2mo ago